The low down
We are looking for a kickass Developer to crush theinternet.
You understand and implement best practices but you’re still curious and love trying new things. You have agency experience and you’re excited about working in a fun, tight-knit environment. You like to work alongside writers, designers, developers and creative leaders to create all types of digital experiences, from web to apps toarduino.
- ×Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability and emerging technologies
- ×Provide accurate timing estimates on work
- ×Contributing to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification)
- ×Discuss technical solutions with clients and provide innovative ideas to solutions
- ×Constantly seeking to develop your self by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of your markets developments
- ×Skilled at hand-coding compliant HTML, CSS, andJS
- ×Experience translating visual comps, wireframes, and prototypes into valid mark-up
- ×Command of responsive design and best practices
- ×Strong understanding of desktop and mobile experiences
- ×Understands how movement communicates emotions. Can align animation and motion effects to tell our client’s stories.
- ×Experience with Git and version control
- ×Familiarity with Node, Meteor, Ruby, Craft CMS, PHP or .NET a plus
- ×Familiarity with sass, less, coffeescript or typescript a plus
- ×Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- ×Strong attention to detail and ability to manage projects to tight deadlines
- ×Can hunt down bugs in older, dumber browsers.
- ×Considers optimization and efficiency essential. Values a high performance score.
- ×Self-starting hustler
- ×A hard-working disposition
- ×A strong sense of collaboration and camaraderie
- ×Attention to detail
- ×Ability to excel in a constantly changing environment
- ×Strong communication skills
- ×Autonomous and collaborative deftness
- ×Typewriting skills
- ×Ability to make judgment calls as necessary, knowing when to consult colleagues and management